We recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use our products, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information.
Collection of information
- ClipClip collects personal information when you register for a ClipClip product or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other ClipClip products or third parties to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- ClipClip’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
Uses of this information
- We may use personal information to provide the products you’ve requested, including products that display customized content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve ClipClip technologies and products.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of ClipClip.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and products.
- ClipClip processes personal information on our servers in the Netherlands and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible. You can find more information about your choices in the Help documents for specific products.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.