In this page you can see the features that were added to ClipClip, as well as minor improvements by release.
New Features and Improvements (July/16)
– It is now possible to add Root folders from the Main Interface, by right-clicking on the folder tree in an empty area
– More file types are now supported: JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, JSON, PHP, XML, VB, CS, JS
– You can now import and export your settings, for easier portability
– Minor improvements and bug-fixes
New Features and Improvements (June/16)
– New Look! ClipClip now looks more modern and on-par with design trends.
– You can now translate your clips using ClipClip.
– New Hotkeys were added. It is now possible to copy Clip’s titles separately.
Minor improvements and bug-fixes were also implemented in order to improve ClipClip’s speed and stability.
Release Date: 2016/06/04
Official ClipClip Launch
ClipClip was released on March 15th 2016 as a public Beta version.