How to Uninstall ClipClip
Instructions for Windows XP
- Open the Control panel
- If you are using the default Start menu, simply click “Control Panel”.
- If you are using the classic Start menu, first point to “Settings”, then click “Control Panel”.
- Open the “Add or Remove programs” window
- If you are in Classic View, double-click “Add or Remove Programs”.
- If you are in Category View, click “Add or Remove Programs”.
- Select ClipClip and click on “Change/Remove”
Instructions for Windows Vista and Windows 7 and 8
- Click the Start button
- Click on “Control Panel”
- Find the “Uninstall a program link”
- Double-click on ClipClip
Removing third-party software
If you installed any third-party software along with ClipClip, please see specific instructions for that product in order to remove it. Generally, you would follow the same steps as listed above.